Car seats are important for your child’s safety and it is one of the most valuable things that you can buy for your kid. Good car seats can save kids from car accidents. We’ve research different car seat brands and identified the top rated car seats for 2019.
Best Car Seats
1. Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat, Matrix
Graco Nautilus is simply one of the best‚ forward facing car seats. Below is a list of the features of the Garco Natilus Car Seat.
- 3 in 1 multi-mode Car Seat for longer use 20 pounds to 100 pounds
- Converts to High back belt positioning booster for child 30 pounds to 100 pounds
- Steel reinforced frame for durability
- Converts to High-back belt positioning booster for child 30 pounds to 100 pounds
- Extended 5-point harness for children 20-65 pounds
- Extended 5-point harness for children 20 to 65 pounds
- Converts to backless booster for child 40 pounds to 100 pounds
Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat, Matrix‚ is on sale for $124.99 on Amazon, regular price is $189.99. This car seat is currently selling for $139 on Walmart and $179 in Target.
2. Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat, Saturn
- Upfront harness adjustment and buckle release allows easy and convenient adjusting
- Multiple-shoulder harness positions for better fit and longer use
- Integrated body cushion gives added comfort to baby and an easily removable head pillow for older children
3. Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat, Valerie
- Transforms from a rear-facing infant car seat to a forward-facing baby car seat to a backless booster seat.
- 3-in-1 car seat with multiple modes for longer use
- Suits children from 20 – 100 lbs. and from 27 – 57 inches
- Convertible seat grows with your child
Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat, Valerie‚ is on sale for $139.00, regular price is $189.99. This car seat sells for $158 at Walmart and currently not available in Target.
4. Diono RadianRXT Convertible Car Seat, Plum
- Convertible from rear facing to forward facing. Rear facing 5 to 45 pounds. Forward facing 20-80 pounds (up to 57″). Booster to 120 pounds.
- Convertible+booster seats with a full steel frame
- Adjustable headrest with reinforced sidewalls
- Infant body support cushions and memory foam for added comfort
Diono RadianRXT Convertible Car Seat, Plum‚ is on sale for $237.99, regular price is $339.99. Walmart‚ sells it for $238 and Target sells it for $269.99.
5. Evenflo Tribute Sport Convertible Car Seat, Maxwell
- Convertible car seat from rear facing to forward-facing.
- Rear-facing for a child from 5 to 40 lbs and at least 19″ tall
- Forward-facing for a child from 22 to 40 lbs and less than 40″ tall
- Up-front harness adjustment for easy access
- 5-point harness system provides a secure fit
Evenflo Tribute Sport Convertible Car Seat, Maxwell‚ costs $55 on Amazon. Walmart‚ also sells it for $55.
6. Graco My Ride 65 LX Convertible Car Seat, Coda
- 2-in-1 convertible car seat with generous comfort and safety features.
- Rear-facing from 5 to 40 pounds; forward-facing from 20 to 65 pounds.
- My Ride 65 measures 26 by 20.5 by 27 inches (H x W x D) and weighs 15.7 pounds.
Graco My Ride 65 LX Convertible Car Seat, Coda‚ is on sale for $109.99, regular price is $139.99. This car seat sells for $155 at Walmart‚ and not available in Target.
7. Chicco Keyfit 30 Infant Car Seat and Base, Sedona
- Easy to install infant car seat
- #1 rated infant car seat in America
- Full body inserts for newborns 4-11 pounds to protect smaller babies
Chicco Keyfit 30 Infant Car Seat and Base, Sedona‚ sells for‚ $189.99. Target also sells this car seat for $189.99. The car seat is currently not available in Walmart.
8. Safety 1st Alpha Omega Elite Convertible Car Seat, Bromley
- 3 mode convertible,‚ Rear-Facing, Forward-Facing and Booster Mode.
- Rear-Facing from 5 to 35 pounds, Forward-Facing from 22 to 50 pounds and Booster Mode from 40 to 100 pounds
- Side impact protection, 3-position recline that adjusts with one hand, removable infant head support, pillow and EPP energy absorbing foam
Safety 1st Alpha Omega Elite Convertible Car Seat, Bromley‚ is on sale for $95.40 on Amazon, regular price is $149.99. Walmart has this car seat for $99.95. Target doesn’t have this car seat at the moment.
9. Graco Size4Me 65 Convertible Car Seat, Nyssa
- Convertible toddler car seat keeps your forward-facing toddlers harnessed from 20 – 65 lbs.
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System a one hand, no re-thread harness that automatically adjusts, making it a great transition car seat
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. safety standards
Graco Size4Me 65 Convertible Car Seat, Nyssa‚ is on sale for $139.99, regular price is $179.99.
10. Chicco NextFit Convertible Car Seat, Mystique
- Convertable from Rear-Facing to Forward-Facing.
- Two RideRight bubble levels indicate correct seat angle in both rear-facing and forward-facing modes
- ReclineSure 9-position Leveling System provides the most recline options of any convertible seat for an accurate fit in a wider range of vehicles
Amazon has‚ Chicco NextFit Convertible Car Seat, Mystique‚ for $279.99. Target sells it for the same price. This car seat is not available in Walmart at the moment.